Oklahoma, Northwest Oklahoma - 2013 Walk MS Expo: Northwest Oklahoma
Get Connected with the MS Community at Expo MS! This fun, empowering event takes place at Walk MS and brings together individuals and families affected by MS, as well as programs and advocacy resources. Expo MS at Walk MS will include:
• Spare Change to Make Change: donate your change to Change MS!
• Talk MS with Neurologists
• Talk about MS issues with your community leaders
• Visit Expo MS Vendors
• For people living with MS: pick up your FREE cool bands and T-Shirt at the National MS Society table, while supplies last!
Expo MS at Walk MS Oklahoma will also include:
• Kid Zone: offers fun creative projects for children
• MS Experience: people who do not have MS can understand the symptoms of MS, including blurred vision, foot drop, balance & coordination issues, and vertigo.
Food and entertainment offered throughout event at no cost.
Dog are allowed in Tulsa and Garber
No cost; participants are encouraged, but not required, to raise funds for Walk MS. Spare Change to Make Change: participants may bring spare change and donate to Change MS at Walk MS!