2013 Employment Teleconference Series: Career Decisions and MS
Should I work from home or start my own business?
We are pleased to present a series of teleconferences on a variety of topics regarding Employment and MS. The series is made up of six teleconferences held on Wednesdays from January through March, 2013.
Each teleconference is accessible via a toll-free number. Participate in several calls or just the one that interests you. You will need to register individually for each call you wish to attend.
Wednesday, January 16 from 7:00-8:00 pm: Should I Work from Home or Start My Own Business?
Trying to decide if working from home or starting your own business is for you? Experts in both of these areas will talk about what it takes to be a successful home-based employee or entrepreneur.
The registration deadline for this call is January 9, 2013.
Additional Calls in the Series:
- January 16 - Should I Work from Home or Start My Own Business?
- January 30 - Is it Time? Deciding to Change Careers or Stop Working
- February 13 - Deciding How to Plan Your Job Search. Employers Share How They Find Employees
- February 27 - Should I Work? Work from Home Options for People on Social Security Disability
- March 13 - The Impact of Health Insurance on Career Decisions
- March 27 - How to Talk About MS to Your Employer