Kids and teens (ages 7-17) who have a parent with MS.
Saturday, November 16, 2013
10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Smithsonian's National Zoo
3001 Connecticut Ave.
Washington, DC 20008
Zoo is Metro accessible via Red line at Woodley Park or Cleveland Park Stations
10-10:30 a.m. Check in and snack
10:30 a.m. Guided tour of the zoo
12:15-1 p.m. Lunch
1-2 p.m. Free time at the zoo
2:00 p.m. End of program
- Please register by Friday, November 8, 2013.
- By telephone at 1-800-344-4867 and select option 1.
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Directions will be sent upon registration.
- Questions? Call Chapter Programs at 1-800-344-4867.
"Kidventure has really been an exciting experience for me. We got a chance to go to a farm and I was able to pet and feed a goat. Wow! I also was able to walk through a corn maze. I also have been able to go to see basketball and baseball games. I will never forget getting autographs from some of these players."
– 11 year old Kidventure participant
"I love hearing the stories when he comes home after an event. His day or week has not only been enriched, but also his family's. I feel so blessed to have a child that is a part of it."
—Mother of Kidventure participant