LINKS Teleconference Series
We are pleased to present a series of teleconferences for clients with MS and their families entitled "LINKS." Whether you just received a diagnosis of MS or have been living with it for a long time--the goal of this series is to "link" you with information and tips on how to maintain your quality of life in the years ahead.
The series is made up of nine teleconferences held Tuesday nights (7-8 pm) from April 2 through May 28, 2013.
Each teleconference lasts just one hour and is accessible via a toll-free number. You can ask questions or just listen to the information. Best of all, you can do so from the privacy of your own home. Participate in several calls or just the one that interests you.
May 21st, 2013 at 7:00 pm
Healthy Living With MS: Diet & Nutrition
Maintenance of general good health is very important for those with MS or any chronic disorder. A well-balanced and carefully planned diet will help to achieve this goal and put you in the best possible shape to deal with whatever challenges MS brings your way. Join this call to learn about the benefits of the anti-inflammatory approach to lifestyle choices and tools to make wise diet choices, no matter what your current state of health.
Guest Speaker: Laurie Erdman is a holistic health coach and founder of Chronic Wellness Coaching. Laurie left her a career as a lawyer after being diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. The inspiration for this career change was the dramatic improvements in her health after she changed her diet, lifestyle, and attitude. She now helps others increase their energy so they can thrive in spite of chronic illness.
The registration deadline for this call is May 14th, 2013.
Additional Calls in the Series*:
*You must register for each call in the Series you would like to participate on.
- April 2nd, 2013 at 7:00 pm: Getting the Care You Need: How to Find the Right Care & Use Your Appointment to the Fullest
- April 9th, 2013 at 7:00 pm: Care and Recovery After a Relapse
- April 16th, 2013 at 7:00 pm: Complementary Approach to MS
- April 23rd, 2013 at 7:00 pm: How to Hire Home Health
- April 30th, 2013 at 7:00 pm: The Hidden Effects of MS: Financial Survivability
- May 7th, 2013 at 7:00 pm: Tips & Gadgets
- May 14th, 2013 at 7:00 pm: Minimizing Your Risk of Falls
- May 21st, 2013 at 7:00 pm: Healthy Living with MS: Diet & Nutrition
- May 28th, 2013 at 7:00 pm: Clinical Trials & Progress in MS Research