Event Day Details
Runners, spectators and volunteers should enter Fulton Farms, 2393 State Route 202, Troy, OH 45373. Click here for directions.
Day-of packet pickup requirements
Please plan to arrive an hour and a half prior to your start time to turn in donations and pick up your race packet.
In order to be eligible to receive your packet and timing chip, you will need the following:
- Any donations you haven’t turned in
- Remember all runners must raise at least $100 to participate
- If you are turning in donations the day of the race, please use the money turn-in envelope that you will receive in the mail (we'll have extras on hand if you don't receive one)
- Photo ID or copy of your photo ID
- A signed waiver
Muckruckus MS event t-shirt design
What you will receive:
- Bib with runner number that will include tickets for your complimentary key check and your City Barbeque meal.
- Timing chip for your shoe.
- Official MuckRuckus MS Ohio Valley T-shirt (design pictured above).
- Tickets for two free beers.
You are encouraged to lock most items and all valuables in your car. As long as they are secured in a backpack, or sturdy bag, you may check some items near the start/finish line.
START TIME: Don’t know your start time? You can locate it by logging into your account.
BRING YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO CHEER YOU ON AND HAVE FUN
Encourage your loved ones to see you off and cheer you on! They can view areas of select obstacles. Plus - the start/finish area will feature live bands, beer, food vendors and much more.
They may also visit the Little Muckers Kids Zone located onsite. The Kids Zone is free and is open all day long for supervised children 11 years old and younger!
Have your friends and family be a part of a unique volunteer experience and join the Muck Squad. All Muck Squad members will receive a T-shirt and lunch. Individuals and groups are welcome. If your friends and family are interested, please have them register here.