Bike MS: Colorado 2015, presented By Point B and Fort Collins Loop One Day Ride
Date: June 27-28, 2015
Start/Finish Location: Westminster with Overnight at CSU
Fundraising Minimum: $400
Route Options: Sat: 66, 77, 104 or 124 miles; Sun: 68 or 75 miles
Age Minimum: All riders must be 12 years or older by Saturday, June 27, 2015
We are celebrating 30 years of Bike MS this summer! The 2-day adventure offers route options for all cycling abilities: cruise rolling hills as you depart Westminster and travel through the quaint towns and back roads of the Colorado foothills or tackle the mountain climbs surrounding Horsetooth Reservoir before you descend into the city of Fort Collins.
For information about the Fort Collins Loop 30- and 50-mile options, visit www.bikemsfortcollinsloop.org.
Registration Fee Schedule:
Registration fee includes:
- Custom event T-shirt
- Six catered meals
- Well-placed and stocked Rest Stops
- Amazing volunteer support
- Clearly marked courses and route maps
- Frequent support vehicles
- Community law-enforcement support
- Riding Medics and Marshals
- Finish line festival with food and live music
- Beer garden (for 21+ with ID)
Don’t just ride, Bike MS.