Welcome to BIKE MS: PGA TOUR Cycle to the Shore!
Date(s): October 10 - 11, 2015
Start/Finish Location: TPC Sawgrass/Daytona
Fundraising Minimum: $200
Age Minimum: 12 years old
$25 09/22/2014 - 12/01/2014
$35 12/02/2014 - 01/31/2015
$45 02/01/2015 - 06/15/2015
$55 06/16/2015 - 10/04/2015
$75 10/05/2015 - 10/10/2015
EACH CYCLIST MUST RAISE A MINIMUM OF $200 (IN ADDITION TO THEIR REGISTRATION FEE) BEFORE CHECK-IN TO PARTICIPATE IN BIKE MS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- 36 or 59 Miles - 1 Day Route - Start at Marineland (Shuttle service available for $15 upon registration.)
- 119 Miles - 2 Day Route - Day 1 Start at TPC Sawgrass - Day 2 End at Marineland - Free Shuttle back to TPC Sawgrass
- 83 Miles - 1 Day Route - Start at TPC Sawgrass (Shuttle service available for $15 upon registration.)
- 72 or 95 Miles (150K) - 2 Day Route - Start/Finish at Marineland
- 166 Miles - 2 Day Route - Start at TPC Sawgrass
*TPC Sawgrass starts at 7:30 a.m.
*Marineland starts at 8:30 a.m.
*Century option available on Day 1, route closes at 2pm.
Route Support: This is a fully supported ride with SAG vehicles, motorcycle patrols, rest stops, medical volunteers, and bike shops along the route.
Accommodations: Accommodations are the responsibility of the individual cyclist. Our host hotel is the Hilton Daytona Beach Ocean Front Resort. Click here for a listing of Accommodations.
Meals: All meals are provided to cyclist throughout the weekend. Family and friends can purchase meal wristbands at the customer service tents for $20
for the whole weekend or $5 per a meal.
Your participation will aid in assisting support programs, services, and research that makes a huge difference to the people who must fight MS every day of their lives.
The National Multiple Sclerosis Society is dedicated to a vision of a world free of MS