You rocked Bike MS —THANK YOU!
Thank you for participating in Bike MS: Wichita! You pedaled toward a world free of multiple sclerosis and raised nearly $44,000.
We hope you had an excellent time and enjoyed the route, the finish line celebration and all the good stuff in between. When you participate in Bike MS events, you help advance MS research and improve day-to-day living for people who are affected by this disease. That's a big deal to your 12,000 Midwest neighbors who live with MS.
Here are just some of the ways dollars raised through Bike MS make a difference:
- The National MS Society offers more programs and services to people living with MS than any other organization in the world.
- Bike MS has helped fuel more than $870 million in research — more than any other non-government organization in the world.
- Every person affected by MS can access the most comprehensive and reliable information and resources about MS, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- More than 75,000 activists across the country have united to secure an additional $25 million in MS research funding over the last six years.
- More therapies and treatments for MS are available today than at any other time in history — 15 to be exact.
Thank you again! We hope you had a blast at this year’s Bike MS and plan to join us next year!
There's still time to collect donations to help you meet and exceed your fundraising goals! The donation deadline to qualify for prizes is October 31. Send additional donations to National MS Society, 7611 State Line Road, Suite 100, Kansas City, MO 64114. Please don't send cash. Make checks payable to the National MS Society and write your name and Bike MS on the memo line.
If you have questions or comments, or lost something at the ride, please contact us at 855-372-1331 or FundraisingSupport@nmss.org.