Rider Week - June 15-21!
1. We are giving Garmin Vivofits away! Get registered during Rider Week and you’ll be put in a drawing for a Garmin Vivofit.
2. Already registered? You can still win a prize! Self-donate $35 or more and you’ll get a pair Bike MS cycling socks.
Recruit a Rider - How it Works
Recruit new riders or riders who have not participated in Bike MS for a year or more, reap the benefits of some really awesome rewards. Once the cyclist registers, remind them to put your name in the referred by box so you get credit towards your points. You are helping us to create a world free of MS.
Earn Points, Earn Rewards:
• 1 Recruiter Points will get you an awesome Bike MS bottle opener keychain.
• 3-5 Recruiter Points equals an awesome Bike MS hat.
• 5-7+ Recruiter Points gives you all of the above prizes plus VIP perks! VIP parking, start and access to the VIP tent.
Registration Fee Schedule:
Through September 7: $35
September 8 to September 20: $50
Fundraising Minimum: $200
Age Minimum: 12 years old
Route Options: Our Bike MS Committee is working very hard to secure the routes for the ride We will be posting a map as soon as we have this information. Please check back in July. Thank you for your patience!
Are you only riding Bike MS on Saturday?
One Day Bus Pass: After you finish your ride on Saturday, the bus will take you, your bike and your gear back to the start line. Click here to purchase a one day bus pass for only $10.
Bike MS passes through the Kansas City Metro into the back roads of Kansas' finest countryside. The routes include fully-stocked rest stops every 10-15 miles, a great lunch stop on Saturday and safety provided by volunteer EMT’s, HAM radio operators, the police department and bicycle repair from our partner bike shops. We will conclude the day at South Park in Lawrence, KS, where you will be treated to a fun Gears & Grooves Festival featuring massages, musical entertainment, food and Boulevard beer. Everyone is up early on Sunday for a free pancake breakfast by Chris Cakes and on the road where the route heads you back to Olathe, KS for a finish line celebration and a great feeling of accomplishment.
Your participation will aid in assisting support programs, services, and research that makes a huge difference to the people who must fight MS every day of their lives. The National Multiple Sclerosis Society is dedicated to a vision of a world free of MS.