Bike MS: Sam's Club Twin Cities Ride Details
Saturday, May 9, 2015
Summit Brewery, St. Paul, MN
Registration fee: $25
Fundraising minimum: $50
855-372-1331 | email@example.com
Bike MS: Sam's Club Twin Cities Ride 2015 is a one-day, fully supported ride starting and finishing at Summit Brewery in St. Paul, Minn. The ride features 15, 25, or 50-mile route options and is open to cyclists of all levels of expertise. Rest stops with water, fruit and other snacks occur every 15 miles, and the finish line is stocked with food trucks, beer and activities. Cheers! View the route map and check out the Rider Guide for event details, need-to-knows and more.
The registration fee is $25. Participants are required to raise a $50 minimum in order to ride.
Registration includes access to online fundraising tools, a Bike MS T-shirt, snacks and refreshments at rest stops, mechanical and medical support, one free beer from Summit, a finish line celebration and more.
The festive finish line celebration
Not up for riding? You don't have to! There's enough beer, food and fun for everyone! There's no cost to attend — just show up and enjoy your pick of local food trucks Tollefson Family Grill and Stanley's on Wheels, Summit's craft beer and live music by The American Bootleggers, starting at 11 a.m.
8:30–10 a.m.: Check-in at our start location, Summit Brewery. Have your team photo taken and enjoy a light breakfast before you ride. After checking in, you may begin riding! Note: If you plan to ride the 50-mile route, we strongly suggest you leave by 9:30 a.m.
11 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.: Enjoy the route and roll into a festive finish line celebration with a DJ and a live band, food trucks, and one free beer from Summit. Cold and hot beverages will be available for purchase, too! Don't forget to bring your I.D.
3:30 p.m.: Route officially closes, but feel free to hang out at Summit — the Tap Room is open until 9 p.m.
What to bring
- Your I.D. You must be age 21 or older to consume alcoholic beverages.
- All participants are required to pay the $50 fundraising minimum in order to ride. Be prepared with cash, check or credit card to pay your remaining balance.
- Any additional donations or matching gift forms.
- Signed waivers. Most riders will have completed an online waiver prior to the event. Anyone who has not yet completed a waiver will need to bring it with them or complete at check-in.
- Your helmet (required at all Bike MS events).