Online registration for the 2016 MS 150 Ride will be available this fall. Stay tuned!
You rocked Bike MS —THANK YOU!
Thank you for participating in Bike MS: C.H. Robinson MS 150 Ride! More than 3,200 people pedaled toward a world free of multiple sclerosis and raised nearly $3 million.
We hope you had an excellent time and enjoyed the route, the festive overnight at Hinckley, the finish line celebration and all the good stuff in between. When you participate in Bike MS events, you help advance MS research and improve day-to-day living for people who are affected by this disease. That's a big deal to your 17,000 upper Midwest neighbors who live with MS.
Here are just some of the ways dollars raised through Bike MS make a difference:
- The National MS Society offers more programs and services to people living with MS than any other organization in the world.
- Bike MS has helped fuel more than $870 million in research — more than any other non-government organization in the world.
- Every person affected by MS can access the most comprehensive and reliable information and resources about MS, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- More than 75,000 activists across the country have united to secure an additional $25 million in MS research funding over the last six years.
- More therapies and treatments for MS are available today than at any other time in history — 15 to be exact.
Thank you again! We hope you had a blast at this year’s MS 150 Ride and plan to join us next year! Discounted online registration for the 2016 MS 150 Ride, to be held June 10-12, will be available soon ― keep watch for email announcements. (Team captains have been automatically registered for free.)
Also, click here to learn more about The Ride Across Minnesota (TRAM), a three- or five-day cycling getaway held July 23-28. This year, riders will journey through the beautiful North Shore and Iron Range area, and enjoy some of the most scenic trails in the Midwest.
Tell us what you thought!
Your feedback is important! Share your thoughts about the ride in our survey — it only takes a few minutes!
There's still time to collect donations to help you meet and exceed your fundraising goals! Click here to view prize options for reaching your goals. The donation deadline to qualify for prizes is July 6. Send additional donations with a deposit slip to National MS Society, 200 12th Ave. S., Minneapolis, MN 55415. Please don't send cash. Make checks payable to the National MS Society and write your name and Bike MS on the memo line.
Event photos will be posted to our Flickr page in the coming days and weeks. In the meantime, share pictures you took at the event on our Bike MS Facebook page. Plus, visit kimmorris.com for professional photos — a portion of each sale is donated back to the Society!
If you have questions or comments, or lost something at the ride, please contact us at 855-372-1331 or FundraisingSupport@nmss.org.