Bike MS: Sam's Club Round-Up Ride
Plano Cycling & Fitness
Multiple sclerosis is an unpredictable, often disabling, disease of the central nervous system that interrupts the flow of information within the brain, and between the brain and body. Millions of people are affected by MS and the challenges of living with its unpredictable symptoms, which range from numbness and tingling to blindness and paralysis. The progress, severity and specific symptoms of MS in any one person cannot yet be predicted, but advances in research and treatment are moving us closer to a world free of MS.
“PARTICIPATE…MAKE A DIFFERENCE…LIVE A LIFE THAT MATTERS”
-Michael Gerber, MS Activist
For the TWELFTH straight year, Plano Cycling & Fitness is proud to support the 2014 Sam's Club Bike MS, Frisco to Texas Motor Speedway! In addition to the incredible hospitality provided by the MS Lone Star Chapter (you will not find a better supported ride anywhere), Plano Cycling is offering GREAT incentives to registered team members.
Our Goal: To have a WONDERFUL time and raise $60,000+ to help end the devastating effects of Multiple Sclerosis!
Why join us?
- Ride with a FUN, veteran team!
- All members will receive a 15% discount at Plano Cycling on parts & accessories purchases thru May 2, 2014! (Cannot be combined with other offers-restrictions may apply)
- April Special: 25% off any bib/short(s) purchase
- After your day one ride, great food and cold beverages will be provided to team members in the Plano Cycling party tent at Texas Motor Speedway!
- Massage therapists at the team Plano Cycling tent!--- bring some cash
- Drawings for cool prizes for our top fundraisers!
- Plus tons of fun and memories all for a great cause!
Join Our Team
Joining Team Plano Cycling is FREE. We do not have a charge for all of the listed incentives. All riders are required to pay the MS Bike Tour registration fee and raise and fund the minimum pledge agreement of $300 or more.
Please enter Plano Cycling & Fitness in the "team" entry field when registering. Also enter Brian Jones in the "team captain" entry field.
Note: You will not be considered a team member if the MS Society does not have you listed on the Plano Cycling & Fitness "registered" team roster. It is the rider's responsibility to make sure that they are on the Plano Cycling & Fitness team list. If you are already registered as a “solo” rider and would like to join us, please email Team Captain Brian Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org and he will assist you with your transfer or any other questions.
Thank you to our gracious sponsors!
- Plano Cycling & Fitness www.planocycling.com
- The Voom Group, Inc. www.voomgroup.com
- Kelly’s Eastside www.kellyseastside.com
- Texas Neurology Consultants, LLP www.texasneurologyconsultants.com
|Denotes a Team Captain|