Wisconsin, Pewaukee - Bike MS 2014: TOYOTA Best Dam Bike Ride
Conquest for a
For those who aren't familiar, Team CCC is an acronym for "Curt's Conquest for a Cure". On August 2-3, 2014, we will be riding 150 miles from Pewaukee to Whitewater to Madison alongside nearly 2000 other cyclists to raise money to help find a cure for Multiple Sclerosis.
In 2013 we had nearly 100 riders bask in ideal cycling conditions and raise over $70,000 for the National MS Society. Its looking like the 2014 team will be even bigger and better than last year!
To ride or volunteer, click on the "Join Our Team" link located ------> in the Blue Button to the right. For rookie riders, use the code BDBRrookie2014 to waive registration fees. There are no fees to be a volunteer.
If you cannot ride or volunteer with us, we would be grateful if you could make a donation to help us reach our 2014 goal of $70,000!
- Click on "Donate to Team CCC" (Blue Button to the right) or
- Select a rider/volunteer from the list below to assist in their fundraising. Donating to an indivudual rider is also tallied as a donation to Team CCC.
All donations to the National MS Society are tax deductible! Every dollar donated gets us closer to finding a cure. Checks can be made out to the National MS Society and mailed to their Wisconsin office: 1120 James Dr., Suite A, Hartland, WI 53029
Many thanks to our 2013 team sponsors!!!
- Mercy Health System (http://www.mercyhealthsystem.org/)
- Professional Benefit Administrators (http://www.pbaclaims.com/)
- Michael's Cycles (http://michaelscycles.net/)
- Sherman Sanitation (http://shermansanitation.com/)
- Comedian, Pete Lee (http://petelee.net/)
- Rick Huhn's: Studio Fitness
- True Aspect A/V Solutions (http://www.true-aspect.com/)
|Denotes a Team Captain|