Wisconsin, Pewaukee - Bike MS 2014: TOYOTA Best Dam Bike Ride
Welcome to the Bike MS team page for Kari's Cadets 2014. This will be our team's 11th year riding in this 31 years of this wonderful event. We hope that you will be able to join us in the special year either by riding, volunteering, or being a sponsor of our team.
With over $48,000 raised this past year by our team alone, we hope to achieve similar success in our campaign against MS. Last year, 5 Kari's Cadets team members were in the top 50 fundraisers!
New to the event this past year are various routes and distances that were a big success. In addition to the regular 75-mile route, there is also a 50 mile and 100 mile route. This way even more bikers can find a route that is right for them!
Please note that there is free rookie rider registration! Here's how it works: (make sure to use the registration code below if you are a rookie rider)
- MUST be a first-time cyclist with Bike MS: Best Dam Bike Ride 2014.
- Responsible for raising the $300 pledge minimum.
- Ticket may only be used for non-registered cyclists. Refunds will not be given to first-year cyclists who have already registered.
Follow these steps to register:
- Create a user profile (blue hyperlink - top right of page) click register for new users or enter previous information for returning team members
- Come back to this page - Kari's Cadets team page
- Scroll down to 'Join Team' above the list of participants
- Enter Register Code for rookie riders: BDBRrookie2014
- Finish filling out the necessary forms
- Start fundraising and training!
To donate follow these instructions:
- select your favorite rider on the team by clicking on their name.
- click the big orange 'Donate' button to start the process!
Thank you for all of your continued support!
Michael, Steve, Kari and Bethany
Join our team!
Your gift helps support cutting-edge research and programs and services for everyone impacted by MS. Ending MS means no one will receive an MS diagnosis again. Every dollar helps. Every connection matters.
|Denotes a Team Captain|