Greater New England Chapter
Do It Yourself Fundraising
Do It Yourself Fundraising is an opportunity for people in Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont with a deep commitment to the MS Cause to raise awareness and critical funds for the MS Movement in new and creative ways.
Finish MS offers runners, cyclists, swimmers and distance athletes of all types the chance to create a world free of MS while pushing their own personal limits. Finish MS is a unique program that unites individuals with the common goal of creating a world free of MS and completing an athletic endurance event. If you're registered for any race event you can race on behalf of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.
The Marathon Strides Against MS is full for the 2016 Boston Marathon however, if you would like to be a member of the MSAMS Team and raise money for the fight against MS, you may want to consider this: The Cox Sports Providence Marathon takes place in Providence Rhode Island on May 1, 2016, just two weeks after the Boston Marathon. You would be able to:
- Participate in the Saturday morning training runs with World Class Triathlete Karen Smyers and enjoy the comradery of others working toward the same goals; completing a marathon and ending MS forever
- Training plan and guidelines provided by Coach Karen
- Enjoy the Team social events that take place during the training season
- Receive a personalized web page for online fundraising
- Join the Team at the Pasta Dinner that takes place on Saturday, April 16th
- Wear the official Marathon Strides Against MS singlet on race day
If this is of interest to you please contact Nancy Dlugoenski at 413-221-3811, ext. 87301.
Minimum fundraising requirement is $1,000.