If you're racing for fun, you can race to Finish MS! Finish MS offers runners, cyclists, swimmers and distance athletes of all types the chance to create a world free of MS while pushing their own personal limits. Finish MS is a unique program that unites individuals with the common goal of creating a world free of MS and completing an athletic endurance event.
You can race on behalf of the National MS Society for any race. You will have access to powerful online fundraising tools to turn your race into a race for a good cause. Or, join the Greater Illinois team at the Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle 8k on Sunday, April 3, 2016 or at the Bank of America Chicago Marathon on Sunday, October 9, 2016. As an Official Charity Partner of the Chicago Marathon, the MS Society has guaranteed marathon race entries (with fundraising minimum requirements).
If you have any questions, please email Melissa Foley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 312-423-1140.
Greater Illinois Partnered Events:
- Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle 8K - April 3, 2016
- Bank of America Chicago Marathon - October 9, 2016
- First, register with the third-party race event of your choice.
- Then, come back here and register for the Finish MS program.
- Once you're fully registered, you'll have access to the National MS Society's online tools to help you reach out to family, friends, and associates, tell your personal story, raise funds, and keep track of your fundraising efforts.
That's all there is to it!