If you're racing for fun, you can race to Finish MS! Finish MS offers runners, cyclists, swimmers and distance athletes of all types the chance to create a world free of MS while pushing their own personal limits. Finish MS is a unique program that unites individuals with the common goal of creating a world free of MS and completing an athletic endurance event.
If you're registered for any race event you can race on behalf of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. You will have access to powerful online fundraising tools to turn your participation in any third-party race event into a race for a good cause. Experience, location and race distance are flexible.
Finish MS Contact Name: Robin Maxcy
Finish MS Contact Email: Robin.Maxcy@nmss.org
Finish MS Contact Phone: 800-344-4867
The Marathon Strides Against MS is full for the 2016 Boston Marathon however, if you would like to be a member of the MSAMS Team and raise money for the fight against MS, you may want to consider this: The Cox Sports Providence Marathon takes place in Providence Rhode Island on May 1, 2016, just two weeks after the Boston Marathon. You would be able to:
- Participate in the Saturday morning training runs with World Class Triathlete Karen Smyers and enjoy the comradery of others working toward the same goals; completing a marathon and ending MS forever
- Training plan and guidelines provided by Coach Karen
- Enjoy the Team social events that take place during the training season
- Receive a personalized web page for online fundraising
- Join the Team at the Pasta Dinner that takes place on Saturday, April 16th
- Wear the official Marathon Strides Against MS singlet on race day
If you are interested in the Providence Marathon, please contact Nancy Dlugoenski at 413-221-3811, ext. 87301.
Minimum fundraising requirement is $1,000.