Co-Chairs Ryan Kerrigan from the Washington Redskins, and Scott Russi from Cushman & Wakefield are happy to announce the 2014 campaign for the "MS Achiever of the Year!"
Sponsored by Corby Lawrence and Secor Group, this fundraising competition is hosted by the National MS Society, National Capital Chapter.
Men and women vie for the title of "MS Achiever of the Year" and the funds that they raise go toward:
- Research for a cure for multiple sclerosis.
- Programs held in the DC Metro area, including direct financial assistance, scholarships for kids, respite funding for caregivers, and transportation for medical appointments.
The title goes to the man or woman who raises the most money as of Friday, September 26, 2014. The winner, and the runners-up, celebrate with great prizes, including tickets to sporting events, visits with professional athletes, and MORE at the awards night on Monday, September 29, 2014. The "Class of 2014" will be recognized in a 1/2 page newspaper ad, along with photos and accolades posted on local websites.
HOW THE CANDIDATES COMPETE
Candidates compete for the top award and other prizes by:
- Raising the most amount of money with a minimum of $1,500 by Friday, September 26, 2014.
- Provide a biography along with a photo which can be taken at the awards night.
- Attend the awards night ceremony on Monday, September 29, 2014.
- Nominate individuals for future MS Achiever of the Year campaigns.
Those who compete for the "MS Achiever of the Year" award are exceptional individuals who want to give back to our community. They have a burning desire to end MS forever, and make great connections with people who are living with MS.
NOMINATE A CANDIDATE
Please contact Burgandie Onekea, Vice President, Development at Burgandie.Onekea@nmss.org or by calling directly 202.375.5636.