Multiple Solutions Slugfest 2014
Thank you to all the MS Slugfest 2014 participants, volunteers and donors for knocking another amazing year out of the park!
Congrats to all our 2014 teams especially Tournament Champion: Swingers and Consolation Champion: JBCC!
August 9, 2014 | 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
MS Slugfest is a coed, 16-inch softball tournament benefiting the National MS Society, Greater Illinois Chapter taking place every August in Chicago's Mt. Greenwood Park.
MS Slugfest participants play on teams. Each team must raise $1,000 by game day to participate and there are many tips, tricks and pieces of helpful advice available on the MS Slugfest website to make sure you and your team have a rewarding experience.
Donations raised through MS Slugfest directly help more than 20,000 people who are living with MS in Illinois through education, support programs, and cutting-edge research.
MS Slugfest is organized annually by Multiple Solutions, the Junior Board of the National MS Society, Greater Illinois Chapter. Learn more >>
Top Teams by Division
Friends and Family
- Molly's Sluggers - $5,108.00
- The MiSfits - $5,015.00
- We Are Family - $3,045.00
- Fightin kin - $2,306.00
- No Crying in Softball - $2,075.00
- Swingers - $1,970.00
- Vincenzo's Pizzeria - $1,840.00
- Team Smoosh - $1,825.00
- The M to the S - $1,820.00
- Irish Gatorade - $1,660.00
- Team Marianne - $1,645.00
- The Penguins - $1,620.00
- Get A Life! - $1,455.00
- I Got 99 Problems but a Pitch Ain't One - $1,426.00
- Tammey's Titans - $1,388.00
- Big Jim's Bombers - $1,325.00
- Zing Blasters - $1,200.00
- Bad News Bears - $1,175.00
- Team High Society - $1,025.00
- Walk It Off - $825.00