Walk MS: Denver 2014
Team Crazy Legs is at it again. 2014 is our 15th year of walking together, to support our friend Mary and to raise money and awareness for the NMSS. In 2013 we raised $20510, once again, our best year ever. We met our goal of SURPASSING $100,000 over the lifetime of Crazy Legs. WOW!!!! Who knew what a small group of friends could accomplish, and fun while doing it.
Save the Date: The walk is Saturday May 3, 2014
Please join us! There are so many ways to help:
- Join our team as a Walk participant. Even if you are not doing any additional fundraising, the MS society likes to know you were there, so go ahead and register.
- Make a donation online or send in a check.
- register as an event volunteer
- forward this to everyone you know
- talk to your employer about becoming a sponsor of Walk MS or find out about their matching gift program.
However you join, thank you for Joining the Movement! With the help of people like you, the National MS Society can provide resources to drive research for disease management and cure, and provide programs and services for people with MS.
|Crazy Legs - Join Team||Raised|
|Nedra San Filippo||$2,920.00|
|Denotes a Team Captain|