Thank you for your participation in the 2015 Walk MS, presented by Travelers!
Here is everything you need to know for walk day in West Hartford:
Sunday, April 19, 2015
UConn Hartford Campus
NEW this year: Check-in begins at 9 a.m., and the walk begins at 10 a.m.
Handicap Parking is available behind the undergraduate building at 85 Lawler Road
9 a.m. - Registration/Check-In Opens in the Undergraduate Building
9:45 - Opening remarks, National Anthem, and Ribbon Cutting
10 a.m. - Walk Begins
11 a.m.- 2 p.m. - Lunch, provided by Subway and Coca-Cola
What To Bring:
- Your donation envelope with any donations you've collected this winter. You have until May 29th to turn in your donations.
As a THANK YOU for pre-registering for this year’s walk:
- Please report to the table labeled “Pre-Reg” to check in, anybody who did not pre-register will have to wait at the “Walk On” table and fill out paperwork.
- If you have raised your funds already and are not bringing additional donations to the walk, all you need to do is give your name to the check-in volunteers so they can mark you as attended. (Captains or Family members can check in multiple pre-registered walkers if there is no money being exchanged).
Not Registered Yet?:
No problem. You can register online here or you can report to the "Walk On" table and sign up!
Miscellaneous "Need to Know"
- Rest stops will be stocked with plenty of water. Light snack foods will be offered at the start/finish if you would like to grab-n-go.
- To view West Hartford Walk Routes – CLICK HERE
- Be sure to check out our Mission Station for fun activities, information and to sign our End MS Forever mural.
Worried about this weekend’s weather? We're not. We will see you Sunday!
Connect. Walk MS.
Walk MS connects people living with MS and those who care about them. It is an experience unlike any other - a day to come together, to celebrate the progress we've made and to show the power of our connections.
When you participate in Walk MS, the funds you raise give hope to the more than 6,000 people living with MS in our community. The dollars raised support life-changing programs and cutting-edge research. Every connection counts.
Register now, connect with others and start fundraising today.
Joining a team? Check out our teams list!