Welcome to Walk MS — connecting people living with MS and those who care about them. It is a day when we come together to show the power of our connections.
Online registration for Walk MS on May 3 is closed. You can still register onsite at the Registration Tent on Sunday, May 3.
To volunteer contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 312.423.1139.
Important: Walk MS Know Before You Go.
The fundraising deadline is September 30, so there is still time to turn in money and the deadline to be eligible to select from our Walk MS Prize Center is June 30.
Due to the NFL Draft the following street closures are going to be in effect during our event:
- Congress between Michigan and Columbus – including Congress Circle – will be closed beginning April 22 at 6 a.m. and will be reopened on May 8.
- Columbus between Balbo and Jackson will be closed from April 27 at 6 a.m. and will reopen May 4.
No free parking at event site (participants strongly encouraged to take public transit.)
Book Discounted Parking in Advance. SpotHero will donate $5 to the National MS Society and give you 5% off your parking reservation.
Paid underground parking available north of event site in Millennium and Grant parks (visit www.millenniumgarages.com) and in private lots west of Michigan Avenue.
Abundant public transit options, including accessible routes/stations.
Use Google link (above) for personalized transit directions, or visit www.transitchicago.com for CTA bus & 'L', www.metrarail.com for Metra commuter rail, or www.nictd.com for South Shore Line.
- Route is 100% accessible.
- One- or three-mile route options with rest stop at halfway point.
- Snacks and water will be available, but you may want to bring a bottle of water and small snack of your own.