EXCITING NEWS!! Toufayan Bakeries will make a GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS® official attempt for the Largest Display of Sandwich Wraps at the Walk MS event at Ridgefield Park. In collaboration with volunteers from the National MS Society, Toufayan will use its line of wheat, whole wheat, flavored, and gluten-free wraps to wrap up a record, building more than 600 unique sandwich creations! It’ll be a sight to see – don’t miss it!
- Walk MS Ridgefield Park is approximately 5K length (3.1 miles).
- The site opens at 9:00 AM; walk starts at 10:00 AM, rain or shine.
- The start/finish area will offer refreshments and water. There will be a Cheer Zone approximately half way with water. All other vendors and activities are based on donations and sponsors.
- Upon your return to the finish line, you will receive a Walk MS medal!
- Walkers who raise $125+ can pick up an event T-shirt at the check-in area.
- Dog friendly
- We will also be hosting a 5K chip-timed run at this site that will start at 8:00 AM. For more information about our 5K Runs, click here.
- Click here for event FAQs
PARKING CHANGES! We will now be shuttling participants to the check-in area near the amphitheater. All participants should park in the Leona Park parking lot. Please use GPS address 50 Fort Lee Road, Leonia, NJ 07605. The shuttle will be looping the entire event to bring you to and from. These shuttles are handicap accessible and dog friendly. Anyone holding a handicap placard for their vehicle will be permitted to parking in amphitheater lot (199 Challenger Road, Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660)