Thank you again for participating in Walk MS!
Your dedication and commitment to fundraising is changing the lives of everyone affected by MS.
Your fundraising supports cutting-edge research and life-changing programs and services. Your fundraising provides hope. Your fundraising moves us one step closer to a world free of multiple sclerosis.
Keep the momentum going through the June 12 prize deadline!
- Email family and friends to share your Walk MS experience (and remind them it’s not too late to donate!)
- Check for matching gifts with your employer/your donor’s employers
- Use online tools and digital downloads
- Make a personal commitment and donate to yourself
- Contact us—we’re here to help! teamMSnorthwest@nmss.org / 800-344-4867 ext. 40307
There’s still time to qualify for the Hall of Fame and Top 100 Club!
"My biggest reason for walking for the cure for MS is the love of my life, my fiance Mike! MS is one of those things that not too many people know too much about and I think that needs to change! I truly believe there is a cure out there somewhere and I hope and pray it is found soon so no one else has to suffer. Thank you for creating the National MS Society and putting on these events so we can all make a difference!"