Thank you for being part of Walk MS
What you did was awesome!
- You gave hope to everyone affected by MS.
- You inspired more people to get involved.
- You let everyone diagnosed know they are not alone.
Don’t stop now!
Keep being visible, keep generating even greater awareness and keep on fundraising. Donations can be turned in through September 25 to fund MS-related research, programs and services.
You can still earn the 2015 Walk MS T-shirt if your fundraising reaches $125 or more. And there are extra incentives when your overall contribution reaches $175 or more! Check them out.
Ideas for Extra Fundraising
- Hold a Do It Yourself fundraiser. Find 132 ideas here.
- See if everyone who donated to you already has a matching gift program at work. It could double or triple their donation.
- Ask an area business (gas station, convenience store, etc.) to sell paper pin-ups.
TAKE THE WALK MS SURVEY! Your opinion matters.
SEE YOUR SMILING FACE! View photos on Flickr.
Connect. Walk MS.
Walk MS connects people living with MS and those who care about them. It is an experience unlike any other - a day to come together, to celebrate the progress we've made and to show the power of our connections.
When you participate in Walk MS, the funds you raise give hope to the more than 10,000 children, women and men in Wisconsin living with multiple sclerosis. The dollars raised support life-changing programs and cutting-edge research. Every connection counts.
The “I Walk with MS” program honors those diagnosed with MS and shows those who are newly diagnosed that they are not alone. If you’ve been diagnosed, designate it on your registration form. You’ll receive your free “I Walk with MS” or “I Roll with MS” T-shirt at your Walk MS event.
*Route subject to change.
Special thanks to the City of La Crosse Parks, Recreation & Forestry Department for partnering with the National MS Society-Wisconsin Chapter for Walk MS: La Crosse