See below for 2016 information. Updates coming soon!
How to Win the Best Team Jersey Award
What to Think About When Designing Your Team Jersey:
Include the National MS Society and Bike MS logos.
Incorporate the mission of the National MS Society and the reason you ride:
- Promote your Champion by listing the name of the person your team rides for
- Incorporate Society and Bike MS tag lines
Visit the City to
Shore and Bike to
the Bay websites for
Bike MS logos. See below for a list of recommended jersey vendors.
How to Submit Your Team Jersey:
All jersey submissions must include this completed form (pdf).
- Bring your team jersey to the Rider Expo in August and drop it off at the Volunteer tent
- Bring your team jersey to the Rider
Number Pick Up Happy Hour in August and give to a Bike MS Staff member
- Give your team jersey to your team coordinator at your next meeting
- Bring your team jersey to our chapter office (in Philadelphia or Newark) before Monday, September 21:
30 South 17th Street, Suite 800
Philadelphia, Pa. 19103
200 Continental Drive, Suite
- Bring your team jersey to your start location on Saturday
- If your team is starting at 75/80 and 100 miles starts, leave your jersey with a staff person at the Team Photo Tent
- If you are riding the 20/25- or 50-mile route, give your jersey to the site staff person.
your team jersey to the team jersey tent at the Saturday finish line after you complete the
*Please note you may arrive later in the day and miss out on some of the voting (voting will be open from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
Team jerseys will be displayed at the Saturday finish line. Each jersey will be assigned a number. To cast a vote, tell the
volunteers under the tent which jersey number you would like to vote for. All cyclists and spectators will be able to cast a vote for their favorite jersey. We ask that there only be one vote per person and that cyclists do not vote for their own team jersey. Voting will be open from approximately 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. The winner will be announced in December. All team jerseys will be sent to the contact listed on the submission form in November.
Team jerseys will be displayed at the Saturday finish line
- Primal Wear: Primal
is now the official apparel provider of the Bike MS: City to Shore and Bike MS:
Bike to the Bay jerseys. Interested in custom jerseys for your Bike MS
team? Primal is proud to be an official sponsor of Bike MS and is
committed to giving back to help end MS through the Primal
Gives Back program. Primal will donate 15% of your total custom apparel order
directly back to your team’s fundraising account. Get started now
on your custom jersey design for this year’s Bike MS: City to Shore and Bike
MS: Bike to the Bay jerseys. Place your order by July 1st to receive
everything before the Bike To The Bay event and by July 15th for the
City To Shore event.
Contact Stephen Blackband at 800-275-6953 or Stephen.B@primalwear.com to get started and to find out more
- Peak 1 Sports: Peak 1 Sports will donate 15% for
team jersey orders as a contribution to your team fundraising total! Superior quality jerseys at
an unmatched value. Free professional design, low minimums, and optional team
store for online ordering and payment. Visit our website at www.Peak1Sports.com
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or (866) 507-3251.
- V-Gear by Verge Sport
Ask these vendors about Bike MS Specials:
- AK Apparel
- Atac Sportswear: ATAC Sportswear wants to help you and your teams fundraise! When your Bike MS: City to Shore Ride team orders custom cycling gear from ATAC Sportswear, they will donate back 10% of the order to the Greater Delaware Valley Chapter on behalf of your team. This is a great opportunity for teams to order custom gear with their graphics and logos while fundraising. Their semi-custom program simplifies the ordering process. All teams have to do is choose a design and then add their colors and logos. Take a look here.