Double your impact with matching gifts!
Many companies have matching gift and volunteer incentive programs to maximize their financial contributions to non-profit organizations. This means they will match their employees' donations to the National MS Society, increasing your fundraising total and bringing us closer to a world free of MS. Search for your employer by visiting www.nationalMSsociety.org/EmployerMatch.
You can significantly increase your fundraising total by asking your donors to apply for matching gifts!
How it works
- Send an email to all your donors explaining the benefit of utilizing their company's matching gifts program.
- Ask your donors to visit www.NationalMSsociety.org/EmployerMatch or contact their company's HR department to learn about their company's matching gift policies and procedures.
- Your donors will submit the appropriate information to their company regarding matching gifts for their donation.
- The company may reach out to us to confirm the donation was made and our staff will send confirmation to the donor’s company.
- Upon receipt of the matching gift check, we will credit your fundraising efforts with the amount. This process may take some time depending on how frequently companies pay out charitable donations. However, if we have received the matching gift paperwork by the fundraising deadline, we will include the pending donation in your fundraising total. It's that easy!