Teams with more than 20 registered riders may reserve and rent a Tent and other supplies such as tables, chairs, and lights for their stay at the Official Overnight in LaGrange and at the Finish Line in Austin.
LaGrange – Fayette County Fairgrounds
Aztec Events & Tents for all of your LaGrange Team Tent needs: Send your completed order form to Ashley Blake at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 713-699-0088, ext. 152.
*Deadline for ordering is February 12, 2018.
Tent Policies in La Grange
- All tents must be reserved by February 12th; otherwise, tent space cannot be guaranteed.
- Space in the La Grange overnight permitting, orders placed after the deadline but on or before February 26 will incur an escalated surcharge. To ensure order accuracy and inventory availability, NO ORDERS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER February 26, 2018.
- Only official BP MS 150 Teams with more than 20 riders may reserve a tent in the La Grange Corporate Village due to space limitations.
- Size of tent will be determined by team size. This size does not include volunteers – only riders.
- National MS Society Staff reserves the right to determine the location and limit the size of the tent.
- Tents placed in Corporate Village MUST be rented from Aztec Events & Tents. Pop-up tents must be set up in the general area on a first-come, first-served basis. No individual tents in Corporate Village.
- No personal/team showers.
- Quiet Time is between 10:00pm on Saturday through 4:00am on Sunday. Please respect your neighbor.
- Generators CANNOT be shared amongst Team Tents.
- Due to Fire Code restrictions, all bikes must be placed outside of tents and not block any roads or passageways.
- All Tents must have an up-to-date fire extinguisher.
- Please recycle! Dispose of all recyclables (plastic, aluminum, paper, and cardboard) in appropriate receptacles.
Aztec Events & Tents will deliver and set up all rental tents to the Fayette County Fairgrounds in La Grange by Friday, April 27, 2018.
*Fayette County Team Tent Map
*The National MS Society does not provide tables, chairs or generators.